Join this five week program and support group designed and directed by Tirzah Hawkins (Certified Health Specialist, Certified Personal Trainer, and Fitness Nutrition Specialist at Where to Start Fitness).
This program is designed to help ease you into a healthier eating lifestyle and also provide you with an introduction into juice fasting.
We will be discussing:
- Healthier eating habits; each week we will tackle a different meal so you can gently change the way you eat.
- The four channels of elimination our bodies have and how to help each one function at its best.
- Wheat grass, how to use it and grow it at home
- Juicing greens without a blender
- Healthy salad dressings (everyone should know at least seven different ones)
- Introducing new vegetables into your diet (and how and when you should be eating them)
- Different ways of detoxing – skin brushing, detox baths, colon hydrotherapy
- Toxins around us and how to limit our exposure for better health
This course also includes:
- Recommended herbs and herbal cleanses
- Lifetime membership to a private group on Facebook for posting and sharing healthy recipes, juicing and detoxing experiences
- Informative handouts
- Healthy recipes: salads, juicing, blending, etc.
We will be tasting something nutritious at each class!
Dates: Weekly Meetings for beginning diet clean up–
Tuesday, January 7th 6:30p.m.
Tuesday, January 14th 6:30p.m.
Tuesday, January 21st 6:30p.m.
Tuesday, January 28th 6:30p.m.
And daily from February 1st through February 8th for Juice fast.
Saturday, February 1st 9:00a.m.
Sunday, February 2nd 1:00p.m.
Weekday meetings at 6:30pm, Monday February 3rd-Friday, February 7th
Final Meeting Saturday, February 8th 9:00a.m.
(12 Meetings total.)
Beginner juice fast week will explain how to correctly start and end a fast.
Juice fast week will consist of two days of easing into juice fast, three days of only juice, followed by two days of easing out of fast.
(Limited to first twelve registrants. $29 registration fee (Non-refundable. If you are unable to attend the live classes, you will still receive the weekly e-mails during the class times as well as have lifetime access to the exclusive Facebook support group.) required to hold place. Remainder due by first day of class or pre-arranged installment plan.)
Important: Try to allow time in your schedule daily for taking care of yourself during the five weeks.
Also, keep your obligations and work commitments to a bare minimum during the juice fast week, but note: you can still work and exercise during this whole process.
Sign up for the Winter 2014 class now:
Questions or concerns? Please e-mail Tirzah Hawkins at WhereToStartFitness@yahoo.com