- 24 Hour Gym at reasonable prices
- Weekly group classes: Zumba Fitness, GroupFit, TotalFit, Spinning, and Everyday Fitness – included with your membership.
- Free Wi-Fi while you workout.
- Private Personal Training (in a private room away from the gym floor)
- Small Group Personal Training
- Nutritional Consulting and Natural Health Classes
- Personal trainers with personal and professional weight loss experience
We have personal and professional experience in weight-loss and fitness. We can help you transform your body and life in a safe, comfortable and fun atmosphere. Having experienced it in our own lives we know what the journey is like and through our certification training, have the professional knowledge to help you today.
Call us today: 503-767-4094
Or stop by during staffed hours:
Hours as of 10/4/16:
Where to Start Owners:
Daniel Hawkins Tirzah Hawkins
NASM Certified Personal Trainer NASM Certified Personal Trainer
GroupFit Class Instructor Zumba Fitness Class Instructor
CPR and AED Certified CPR and AED Certified
Golf Fitness Specialist Certified Health Specialist
Weight Loss: 85 pounds Total Weight Loss: 45 pounds
Where to Start is a fitness-based weight loss training service, owned and operated by certified personal trainers Daniel and Tirzah Hawkins of Aumsville, Oregon. The Hawkins started the business in 2010 to take their personal weight loss journeys to a new level. Together, the couple lost a combined 130 lbs. by modifying their lifestyles to make healthy choices, including becoming physically active. Both Daniel and Tirzah earned their Certified Personal Trainer Certifications through the National Academy of Sports Medicine, one of the most respected certification programs for personal trainers today. Today, the Hawkins provide professional fitness coaching and serve as accountability partners to individuals who are motivated to lose weight and become fit.